The Canmore and Area Health Care Foundation is a charitable organization in support of the Canmore General Hospital whose objective is to raise funds to enhance the provision of health care in the Bow Valley – to residents and visitors alike. Funds raised can be used to support programs, acquire equipment through the Canmore General Hospital, encourage health promotion through preventative programs and education.
As the Board overseeing your donation dollars, we strive to ensure that the funds raised are used to their best advantage.
How We Raise Funds:
- By letting the Community know what is needed
- By holding events such as the Foundation’s Annual Golf Tournament and Silent Auction at the Silver Tip Resort.
- By seeking corporate and individual philanthropic donations
- By making application for Grants to support our projects and programs.
- By organizing Raffles with outstanding prizes
- By encouraging third party events to fundraise to support the Foundation’s work, such as the Canmore Connection Charity Golf Tournament.
- Sale of Area Rugs generously supplied by CanWest Flooring
- Sale of beautiful Marilyn Kinsella prints
- Art From The Heart – receipt of a portion of sales from art displayed at the Canmore General Hospital.
SUPPORTING THE PRESENT, ENSURING THE FUTURE.